- Bucharest, august 2009 – Infinit Solutions launches a new integrated communication campaign, developed entirely in Romania, to celebrate 3 years of Honda Trading presence on the local market. After successfully implemented Honda Picasso campaign, Infinit Solutions goes further and develops a campaign that emphasizez the relationship between brand and user.
The campaign features a TV spot with an authentic approach, which starts from the idea of Honda celebrating with all those who love the well-known brand. The commercial will be broadcasted on Antena 3 TV, Discovery, National Geographic, Money Channel, Reality TV and Sport.ro channels.
The commercial filming lasted for two nights and three locations were used in Bucharest – Ibiza Sol residential project, a private residence and for the end, a dealer’s showroom was chosen.
Alex Cernatescu, CEO and Creative Director – Infinit Solutions: ”We wanted to show the way we see the relationship between the brand and the user, the small moments of satisfaction offered daily. We try to overcome stereotypes like car + luggage + kids = happy family on a trip, and to show the other sides present in the life of a car owner. The commercial is based on a very simple idea: everybody celebrates with Honda, and after a busy day, the cars by themselves lead their owners to a huge surprise party.”
The Honda „Anniversary Campaign” will also be present in print and online and will be supported by a component of POS marketing in the dealers’ offices across the country.
Hirotomo Kani – President Honda Trading Romania declares:”We celebrate 3 years on the Romanian automotive market and we want both owners and prospective owners of Honda cars to be with us. We chose to go for a campaign fully developed her,e in Romania, signed Infinite Solutions.”
Founded in 1948, Honda is the world leader in the production of motorized equipment, offering a wide range of products and technologies. Honda strives to be the company that society wants respecting the commitments from partners and sharing the joy with people around the world.
Calin Ionescu, Creative Director Infinit Solutions, a fost premiat cu un tricou ‘Greucean’ in cadrul celei de-a treia editii...
Alex Cernatescu, impresii de la congresul Interact: “Majoritatea brandurilor au migrat deja puternic spre digital”
Alex Cernatescu: “Majoritatea brandurilor au migrat deja puternic spre digital. Chiar si cele mai conservatoare au din ce în...
Luck is on your side with the latest campaign launched by Infinit Solutions for the real estate developer Domus...
Infinit Solutions launches a new concept in the Romanian media environment www.exprestv.ro online Television, a project developed for Ring...
Infinit Solutions launches the new version of www.ensight.ro, the corporate site of the leading consulting management company in Romania
Infinit Interactive Solutions has completed the implementation of www.ensight.ro, for Ensight Management Consulting., leading company in management consulting on...
In numarul 225 al revistei Biz, Alex Cernatescu, CEO Infinit Solutions, vorbeste despre tendintele digitalului in 2012 si despre...
The real estate developer Adama is strengthening its online presence by launching a series of mini-sites. The projects developed...
Rompetrol a lansat o aplicatie mobila adresata soferilor si creata de Infinit Solutions Agency. Aceasta contine un planificator de...
- Infinit Brings Savvy High-Tech Skills, Training and Services to the ICOM Network as newest memeber November 8, 2018
- [RO] Infinit a câștigat contul Suzuki România, auto si moto, și preia integral comunicarea full service a brand-ului pe piața locală June 19, 2018
- [RO] Arctic și Infinit Agency lanseaza campania „Eroii de acasă au ajutoarele lor” April 17, 2018
- [VIDEO] [RO] // Ziarul Financiar a fost LIVE cu Alex Cernatescu – CEO & Co-Founder Infinit Agency despre REVOLUTIA DIGITALA IN BUSINESS, CREATIVITATE si TEHNOLOGIE. Enjoy! March 5, 2018
- Infinit Agency’s CEO, Alex Cernatescu, has been invited to become a mentor for the prestigious Silicon Valley based Founder Institute February 6, 2018